With the global acceptance of cryptocurrency, it is now essential that you know more about this financial monetary instrument. Solomon Umoke Since its emergence in 2016, Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency, has gradually gained global popularity. It has taken the Internet by storm and stirred the interest of millions of people worldwide. It is one of the top 10 most searched words on every popular search engine on the Internet. Today, hundreds of cryptocurrencies exist, opening opportunities in business, technology and, social connections. It is important to be informed about these digital forms of money to help guide you, especially if you are new in the crypto world to avoid the many scams around this financial instrument.
1. Bitcoin Talk: allegedly created by one Satoshi Nakamoto, whose true identity remains a mystery. It is the official forum for discussing Bitcoin. It is filled with experts and newbies alike with a single interest, which is the further development of cryptocurrencies. The very first Bitcoin transaction happened on the website when software programmer, Lazlo Hanyecz offered 10,000 Bitcoins to buy pizza. Lazlo brokered a deal to exchange two pizzas for the same amount two days later. This forum has remained the best and most reliable forum for learning about topics related to Bitcoin.
2. Quora is a website that is popular for questions and answers on issues/subjects. Users can make posts in form of a question, which is then answered by anyone who is vast in the issue. Members on Quora can fill in their credentials, achievements and expertise, this makes Quora a citadel for highly qualified individuals who can give professional opinions on an issue/ subject. Anyone who is knowledgeable in a particular field can answer a question on Quora. Members on Quora upvote their desired answers, they also contribute their bits in the comment section. This makes it a good place to find detailed information on subjects about topics including cryptocurrencies.
3. Reddit, popularly regarded as the front page of the Internet, is the most popular forum online. Being a forum, Reddit houses millions of groups known as subreddit. Each subreddit is designated as a discussions platform of a single topic or area of interest ranging from business, technology, movies to relationships, hobbies and culture.
Reddit is highly regulated, using artificial intelligence designed as web bots. These bots keep track of the subreddits to ensure that they are rid of spam. Questions asked will get answers from experienced members of the subreddit. With the number of active members in some subreddits being as high as some millions of people, Reddit is a reliable forum to learn about all forms of digital money.
4. Coin expansion is tailor-made for all digital money enthusiasts, it explains, compares, honestly reviews cryptocurrencies and their derivatives. It provides deep insight into the core of blockchain technology in simple words.
5. Crypto Compare, This website is a gateway into cryptos. It features live streaming of cryptocurrency prices, charts, and analyses from all the top cryptocurrency exchanges. Users on the site take note of a few different gears or tools. Users help each other to figure out which tools are best suited for mining and which platforms are best for trading cryptocurrencies. They also analyze which wallets are most secure. The users contribute by answering questions on the forums, helping to broaden everyone’s knowledge.